About Dusit Thani College
Thailand's first higher education institution since 1993
educating hospitality and culinary professionals.
When Dusit Thani College Established
- At that time, Thailand had a shortage of manpower, knowledge and experience in the hospitality industry, due in part to a lack of educational institutes and training programs. Those that existed focused only on theory, offering no practical experience for the students. In addition, there were few industry leaders involved in the academic development of hotel businesses.
- Dusit Thani Hotel School was established to meet this need by delivering specialised, practical training for the industry and to support Thailand’s developing hotel business.
At first, two courses were available:
- Diploma in Hotel Operations
- Professional Chef Diploma
Dusit Thani Hotel School became the first institute in Thailand to be approved for college status and started to offer undergraduate programs.
We offer three bachelor’s degree programs
- Hotel Management
- Service Innovation in Tourism Industry
- Culinary Arts and Restaurant Management
We offer two international bachelor’s degree programs
- Hospitality Management, certified by École hôtelière de Lausanne
- Professional Culinary Arts, which is jointly certified by Le Cordon Bleu
We offer a master’s degree
- Master of Business Administration (Hospitality Business Management, Innovative Entrepreneur)