We have many positions available:
- To plan and launch public training courses
- To do marketing and to sell public training courses
- To coordinate closely with the instructors and other departments concerned
- To prepare the marketing collateral or co-ordinate with the outsourced companies involved
- To market and sell the public training courses efficiently
- To communicate and look after the participants/attendees to ensure they are happy and well taken care of
- To report feedback to the instructors and Director for future improvement
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Good command of both written and spoken English
- Good selling skills
- Sales & marketing experience is highly preferred
- Able to work on weekends (with compensated days off)
- Presentable appearance
- Thai Nationality only
- Not over 35 years old
- Basic computer skills are essential
- Working experience minimum 2 years
- To be responsible for the follow-up of various counseling related activities.
- Be the primary source of communication with the company institution partners in matters relating to students.
- Be available for staffing of exhibition stands / booth for partners institutions.
- To feedback any related responses from clients to the management.
- To Cooperate and support the team to achieve the target.
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS:
- Thai nationality only. Age not over 40 years old.
- Bachelor’s Degree or Master Degree in related field.
- At least 1 – 3 years of working experience required.
- TOEIC: 550-650 within 2 years.
- Other language (Vietnamese and Burmese) will be advantage.
Main Responsibilities :
• Create, manage and analyze marketing campaigns and advertisement for online
channels such as search, display, social media and email marketing.
• Utilise digital marketing software for business value achievement
• Act as a DTC website owner.
• Collaborate with other departments in digital marketing related tasks
• Work closely with content writer to create successful marketing campaigns
• Drive alignment of program execution within the organisation
• Foster strong and productive relationships with partners and agencies
• Manage invoice reconciliation process
• Act as liaison between agencies and DTC to ensure vendor invoices are tracked and
submitted for payment
• Track and analyze performance across all online channels to optimize and guide
ongoing strategy development.
• Provide monthly reports, tracking and analyzing performance.
• Share marketing insights with admission team and sales team on a regular basis.
• Work with influencers in the education industry
• 3+ years of work experience in consulting, performance/paid marketing, media buying, lead generation, growth, or other similar roles.
• Hands on experience building and managing SEM, Display, Facebook ads, and email marketing.
• Deep quantitative skills. Ability to analyze & develop complex business/marketing models for sophisticated acquisition programs.
• Work with Marketing team to provide key analysis using Sharpspring and Google Analytics.
• Independence and proactivity. You’ll reach out to stakeholders, understand their needs, and build an roadmap to drive the business forward.
• Ability to coordinate between multiple teams across the organisation
• Advanced expertise in Excel
- Master’s Degree or Doctorate degree in related field.
- At least 1-3 years of working experience required.
- Good command of Thai and English.
- Local at Pattaya or Chonburi province
- To be responsible for teaching
- Present a course description and outline
- Provide a statement of course objectives and relationship of course material to hospitality competencies and the overall hospitality curriculum
- Describe the learning experiences designed to achieve stated course objectives and competencies, including assignments
- Present expectations for performance including attendance, class participation, and written assignments (including documentation and confidentiality)
- Grade students, after articulating grading standards
Khun Rassamee Nichamnan : Human Resources Supervisor
Dusit Thani College (Pattaya Campus)
382/2 Sukhumvit 85 Road Bang Lamung District, Chon Buri 20150
Tel. 038 488 463 – 7
Graphic Designer Responsibilities:
Planning concepts by studying relevant information and materials.
Illustrating concepts by designing examples of art arrangement, size, type size and style and submitting them for approval.
Designing artwork for social media, digital ads and website
Preparing finished art by operating necessary equipment and software.
Coordinating with outside agencies, art services, web designer, marketing, printers, and colleagues as necessary
Contributing to team efforts by accomplishing tasks as needed.
Working and collaborating with Director of Digital Marketing, Digital Marketing Manager and Content Writer
Adhering to a Dusit Thani College’s brand identity and guidelines.
Communicating with internal and external stakeholders about progress of projects and any issues that may arise.
Working with external departments to extend concept and visuals to other internal and external marketing-related material.
Work on multiple briefs at the same time.
Provide information to faculty, students and staff regarding design of publication
Performs related duties as required.
Graphic Designer Requirements:
Bachelor’s degree in graphic design or related field.
Experience as a graphic designer or in related field.
Demonstrable graphic design skills with a strong portfolio.
Proficiency with required desktop publishing tools, including Photoshop and Illustrator.
A strong eye for visual composition.
Effective time management skills and the ability to meet deadlines.
Able to give and receive constructive criticism.
Understanding of marketing, production, website design, corporate identity, advertisements, and multimedia design.
Experience with computer-aided design.
Be creative, adaptable to trends and conceptualise original ideas.
Good communication skills to accurately convey your concepts to team members.
Have an active interest in art/design and passionate about the work you deliver.
Dusit Thani College – Human Resource Office
1 Srinagarindra 49 Alley, Khwaeng Nong Bon, Khet Prawet, Bangkok 10250
+66 -2361-7811-3 ext. 312
E – mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Dusit Thani College Pattaya City Center – Human Resource Office
382/2 Moo 6, Sukhumvit Road, Pattaya, Chonburi 20150