Recently, Dusit Thani College, Thailand’s leading higher education in hospitality businesses under Dusit International, welcomed 86 Vietnamese teachers and students from Dao Duy Tu Education System to DTC Bangkok Campus. The group was greeted and welcomed by Mr.Simon Lloyd, Executive Dean of Hospitality Management, Dusit Thani College.
Dusit Thani College conducted 2 workshops from both international programs – Hospitality Management and Professional Culinary Arts:
- ‘Designing Guest Experience’ by Ajarn Panicha Panpat, Associate Dean of Hospitality Management
- ‘Fruit Carving’ by Ajarn Piyawit Tantiwet, Professional Culinary Arts Instructor
Dao Duy Tu Education System, Vietnam, consists of 4 campuses:
- Dao Duy Tu High School – Thai Nguyen
- Dao Duy Tu School – Bac Ninh
- Dao Duy Tu High School – Ha Noi
- Dao Duy Tu School – Vinh Phuc
This visitation of Dao Duy Tu Education System to Dusit Thani College is considered an eye-opening experience for Vietnamese teachers and students, while it is a gate opening for Dusit Thani College to neighboring countries which may lead to further collaborations at an international level.