Supervised Field Training
Supporting documents you will need:
- Supervised Field Training Application Form can be obtained at Supervised Field Training Department Room 300 (Building 1, 3rd Floor) on Monday to Friday at 8:30-17: 30 hrs.
- Grade report, grade point average not less than 2.00
- Resume with a photo in student uniform taken with 6 months
- Certificate of English language test (DEPT), score not less than 400 points (Thai students only)
* Please note, if the documents are not complete as specified, the College will not take any action. If the student submits the application later than specified, the college will consider the student is postponing the application for the next semester.
** Students are not allowed to register during the field practice session.