Bachelor of Business Administration in Hospitality Management
Certified Program by EHL Hospitality Business School
- Quality improvement & Periodic review on curriculum and teaching methodology and teaching methodology by educational experts at EHL Hospitality Business School
- Faculty training – Faculty of a certified school by EHL must undergo Qualified Learning Facilitator’s (QLF) training program and obtain QLF certificate.
Hands-on Practical Training
Combine classroom learning with hands-on practice in a real industry setting from year 1
- Work Integrated Learning (WIL) with strong collaborations with Dusit Princess Srinakarin Bangkok Hotel
- Supervisory Work Integrated Learning to a variety of real-life business challenges
- Managerial Internship open to the Hospitality Industry globally
Discover Your Personal Leadership Style
DTC’s four Inspiring Hospitality Leadership courses will help you discover and develop your personal leadership style, helping you learn to learn more about yourself and practice the skills needed to lead those around you in the hospitality industry.
Create in International Outlook
- Explore international business cases and management techniques from hospitality companies around the world.
- Learn to work with different cultures in our multi-national classrooms
- Challenge yourself with an international internship in any hospitality company around the world.
- Discover how hospitality companies operate differently outside Thailand on your International Fieldtrip
Get a Headstart in Your Career
Choose a final project that will help you get a headstart in your career
- Incubator: Create a start-up business, pitching it to potential investors.
- Student Business Project: Help hospitality companies solve their business challenges, working as a student consultant.
- Independent Research: Delve into the world of academia, pursuing your own research work
Courses Offered Matching the Demand of the Modern World: from Basic to Advanced
- Marketing Hospitality Services
- Revenue Management
- Service Quality Management
- The Circular Economy
- Branding and Brand Management
- Robotics and Operations Management
- Start-ups and the Business Model Canvas
Craft Your Career with Final Year Clusters
Choose from a diverse range of Final year clusters to help you find a career that suit you
- Marketing in a digital age : How are businesses changing the way that they market their products and services in a more digitalized world?
- Optimizing the human in the hospitality experience : As the hospitality industry becomes more reliant on technology, how we hospitality businesses keep their human touch and provide great experiences?
- Real estate and Finance : How do you develop hotels and ensure a return on investment for the owners?
- Innovation for a sustainable Future : How can the hospitality industry innovate and adapt to ensure a sustainable future?
High Employability Rates
Graduated with a job
within one year after graduation
within six months after graduation
in the field of their majors
Remark: Based on the employment data of students who graduated in 2019