Dusit Thani College, Thailand’s leading hospitality education institution under Dusit International specialized for hospitality businesses, has recently sent students from both programs that the college provides which are Hotel Management Program and Culinary Arts and Kitchen Management Program to participate in competitions held at Pattaya Hospitality Show 2023.
The annual event is held under the collaboration of Thai Hotels Association – Eastern Chapter, Pattaya Professional F&B Club, Eastern Chef’s Association, Executive Housekeeper Association – Eastern Chapter, and Eastern Spa & Wellness Association with the objectives to enhance the capabilities of workers in the area of tourism and to let them take part in boosting the quality of tourism.
The results showed that Dusit Thani College students were able to achieve many awards as shown below:
- Mr. Phisit Wongtheerachawalit and Ms. Sirikorn Likitpitayatagool, receiving Bronze and 2nd runner-up awards from Freestyle Seafood Set Menu Challenge (5 course menu)
- Ms. Chutimon Boonthongsri and Ms. Ornsinee Prapassuwan, receiving Bronze award and Champion Trophy from Freestyle Seafood Set Menu Challenge (5 course menu)
- Mr. Tanatat Dankuntud and Mr. Kranalong Wachirapoka, receiving Diploma from Freestyle Seafood Set Menu Challenge (5 course menu)
- Mr. Jaruwat Zhou, Ms. Phattharaphon Phooltuayad, and Ms. Woranun Phaikitcharoen, receiving Diploma from KCG Freestyle Creative Cheese Menu Challenge
- Mr. Bruce Saran Ide, scoring at the 9th in Classic Cocktail Contest
- Ms. Natcha Wongthidapa, scoring at the 10th in Classic Cocktail Contest
Dusit Thani College is devoted to growing high-quality workers for hospitality industry, from hotel businesses to culinary and tourism fields. With supports from the Department of Culinary & Academic Competitions, Student Development Center, students are exclusively provided with trainings before stepping into each competition domestically and internationally. This is because Dusit Thani College has a vision that experience which students gain from these competitions will sharpen their skills, turn them into professionals, and provide memories which could not be found anywhere else.