How can I pay for my tuition fees?
**Contact Financial Department, Dusit Thani College at the 1st floor of Building 1, Monday-Friday, 8.30-16.30 hrs. except national holidays**
The installment is available for those who pay by credit card. The conditions are as follows:
For payment by money transfer, please prepare these following documents
To issue a receipt in the name of the company, please submit The Certificate of Value Added Tax registration (Form Por.Por.20) together with your application form.
Dusit Thani College is exempted from 3% withholding tax following Section 39 of Thailand Revenue Code.
Normally, all customers will receive their receipts at the day of the class. If you need it before that, please inform our officer to send it by post.
2. When will the courses start?
3. What are the conditions of application?
4. Do I need to have previous cooking experience?
5. What will be learned at the college?
Theoretical and practical trainings are as follows:
6. Which hotels are available for my internship?
7. Can I choose a hotel for my internship out of the college’s list?
8. Will there be an allowance for my internship?
9. What will I do during my internship?Can I select the department / section for internship?
10. What arethe criteria for passing this program?
11. What will I receive after graduation?
12. Will I get a job after completing this program?
13. Whatcan I do if I do not pass exams?
Please contact Public Program Department, Dusit Thani College
Line : dusit.edu