Admissions Criteria and Process (International)
Every applicant must:
- Hold a M.6 (High School) certificate or its equivalence issued by the Ministry of Education
- Graduated from institutions overseas in Grade 12 or equivalent recognized by the Ministry of Education, Thailand
- Graduated International Baccalaureate Diploma Programme (IBDP)
– IB Diploma with at least 24 points
– IB Diploma Course Results (IBCR) at least 5 different subjects and receiving no lower than Grade 3.
- GED applicants must pass all 4 subjects. Each subject must be passed with the minimum score of 145
- Official transcript (2 copies)
- High school certificate
- A Copy of house registration for Thai citizens
- A Copy of National ID card for Thai citizens or a copy of Passport for Non-Thai citizens
- 3 photos of 1-inch portrait without eyeglasses (taken within 6 months of application)
- Motivational Essay can be downloaded from here.
- English and mathematics test results (TOEFL / IELTS / SAT) (If any)
- Completed medical examination form (the form can be downloaded from here)
- Application fee of 500 THB
- TOEFL ITP test fee of 1,500 THB (For applicants who do not have English test results (TOEFL / IELTS / SAT)
How to apply
There are three ways to apply as follows;
Directly apply at the college
Apply online on the WebsiteClick!
Mailing application with 500 THB Application fee and 1,500 THB for TOEFL ITP test fee (For applicants who do not have English test results. (TOEFL / IELTS / SAT)
For Dusit Thani College (Bangkok Campus) applications
Apply by mail, enclosing your application form, required documents and proof of payment to Dusit Thani College (Admissions Department), 1 Soi Kaenthong, Nongbon, Pravet, Bangkok 10250 or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Apply via post by using public post and transfer application fee (500 THB) and TOEFL ITP test fee (1,500 THB) to the college’s accounts
(Saving account): 198-0-85294-9
(Saving account): 095-2-48283-1
- Admission test has 3 parts including TOEFL ITP test, mathematics test and an interview. Applicants who do not have any of the English and mathematics test results are required to undertake all parts of the admission test.
- Applicants who have TOEFL score of 500 (iBT 61, CBT 173), or IELTS score of 5.5 are not required to take the TOEFL ITP test but required to undertake the mathematics test and an interview.
- Applicants who have SAT score (total 1,000) (Evidence-based Reading and Writing > 500 and Mathematics > 500) are not required to take the TOEFL ITP test and mathematics test but required to undertake an interview.
- Result will be announced on the college website, https://dtc.ac.th on the assigned date.
Application and Assessment Test Calendar
|Steps||1st Round||2nd Round|
|1. Apply||Now – 8 October 2021 (Or until the assessment test seats are fully booked.)||Now – 9 December 2021 (Or until the assessment test seats are fully booked.)|
|2. Examination||16 October 2021||18 December 2021|
|3. Announcement||22 October 2021||24 December 2021|
|4. Registration||13 November 2021||26 February 2022|