Admissions Criteria and Process (International)
Every applicant must:
- hold a M.6 (High School) certificate or its equivalence issued by the Ministry of Education, or equivalent certificates from local or overseas educational institutions recognized by the Ministry of Education, Thailand.
- have no serious criminal record.
- not suffer from any communicable disease or mental disorder.
- be physically and mentally well.
- have no record of serious misconduct or inappropriate behavior.
- Official transcript (2 copies)
- High school certificate
- English and mathematics test results (TOEFL/ IELTS / SAT)
- Personal essay describing your interest in pursuing the programe
- 3 photos – size 1″
- Copy of ID / Passport
- Completed medical examination form (the form can be downloaded from here)
How to apply
There are three ways to apply as follows;
Directly apply at the college
Apply online on the WebsiteClick!
Mailing application with 500 THB Application fee
Apply via post by using public post and transfer registration fee (500 THB) to the college’s accounts
(Saving account): 198-0-85294-9
(Saving account): 095-2-48283-1
For Dusit Thani College (Pattaya City Campus) applications
- apply via post submitting an appication form and required document, accompanied with receipt of paymant to “Dusit Thani College (Pattaya City Campus), 382/46 Moo. 6, Sukumvit Road, Banglamung, Chonburi 20150”
or email to firstname.lastname@example.org
(Saving account): 342-4-54766-3
All candidates are required to pass the written entrance examination in English and Mathematical Aptitude Test. Candidates whose English and Mathematics Scores are lower than those stipulated in the set criteria are required to take preparatory courses in those subjects.
- Intensive English Program
English is the language of instruction. If students are inadequately prepared for it, they must improve on this before being admitted to study their regular courses in the program.
- Intensive Mathematics Program is the required foundation course and it is essential for students to prepare themselves for other mathematical-related courses. Students who fail to accomplish the score required in their entrance examination have to take this program. Those who have TOEFL score of at least 500 (iBT 61, CBT 173), or IELTS score of at least 5.5 are not required to take the English entrance examination. Those who have SAT score (total 1,000) (Evidence-based Reading and Writing >= 500 and Matthemetics >= 500). All applicants are also required to undertake an interview.
Any candidate who meets the qualification criteria will be asked to participate in a selection process before being accepted into the program. This process will include an interview, role play, and a group work test.
- First Intake : January – July
- Second Intake : September – January
1. Special project for school (1st & 2nd round)
|Steps||1st Round (GPAX 4 semesters)||2nd Round (GPAX 5 semesters)|
|1. Apply||Now - 22 October 2019||28 October 2019 – 15 January 2020|
|2. Examination||26 October 2019||18 January 2020|
|3. Announcement||30 October 2019||22 January 2020|
|4. Registration||9 November 2019||1 February 2020|