Dusit Thani Excellence Centre (DTEC)
Dusit Thani Excellence Centre, shortened form “DTEC”, was established in 2017 with the aims to develop the company’s ongoing academic services programmes to be most effective for the benefits of other hospitality businesses including tourism, hotel, restaurant and bar, airline and cruise lines.
DTEC offers three kinds of services as follows;
1.Short & medium courses
These courses are designed in order to promote professional hospitality services in tourism, hotel, restaurant and bar, airline and cruise lines
The trainings are conducted both in in-class and practice rooms and on-line platform (e-learning). Furthermore, we offer stand-alone courses and modular courses which can be tabulated as credits to continue for a bachelor’s degree or diploma.
There are many kinds of courses offered covering various kinds of jobs as follows;
- Cooking & Culinary Arts, in Thai, Japanese, and Western crusines including cake and bakery and dessert.
- Cocktail and mocktail, Wine and Professional Barista programme
- Foreign languages for hospitality business offering English, Chinese and Japanese for tourism, hotel, restaurant and bar, airline and cruise businesses.
- Spa & Wellness operations
- Housekeeping operations
- Personality enhancement course
- Hospitality management programmes such as เช่น Hotel & Resort management, Cost control for food & beverage operations and Human Resources management.
2.Customized corporate training
These kinds of training courses are designed to meet the specific needs of both public and private organisations in order to provide professional customer service which are customisable.
3.Domestic & international exchange and traineeship programmes
Exchange and job search programmes are offered for short-term and medium-term workers in both domestic and international levels.
Dusit Thani Excellence Centre (DTEC) Dusit Thani College
588/5 (Soi Next to Leng Watch) 1 Soi Kan Thong (Next to Seacon Square)
Petchburi Road, Ratchathewi Srinarakin, Prawet
Bangkok 10400 Bangkok 10250
Tel: 02-013-9999 Tel: 02 721 8469-72 or 02 361 7811-3