สถานที่: ศรีนครินทร์ | พัทยา
1. Place a slice of fish in the left hand.
11. Press with the right hand index and middle fingers.
2. Spread a dab of wasabi in the center of the slice of fish.
12. Change so that the fish slice is now at the top, held in the left hand.
3. Take vinegared rice in the right hand and place it on the slice of fish.
13. Transfer the sushi to lie on the fingers of the left hand.
4. Press the rice onto the fish slice using index and middle fingers.
14. Place the sushi in the center of the left hand.
5. Transfer the rice and fish slice to the index and middle fingers of the right hand.
15. Press sushi with index and middle fingers.
6. Place it on both fingers.
16. Squeeze both sides of the sushi.
7. Cover it with the left hand.
17. Reverse the position of the sushi back to forward.
8. Press and change it with the left hand.
18. Press sushi with index and middle fingers.
9. Change so that the fish slice is now on the bottom, held in the left hand.
19. Squeeze both sides of the sushi again.
10. Using thumb to press the top end of the rice.
20. The sushi is now ready to serve.
Copyright © 2003-2018 All rights reserved.Dusit Thani College, 1 Soi Kaenthong (Next to Seacon Square), Nongbon, Pravet, Bangkok Thailand 10250